Monday 30th March
Here are the tasks for this week. All the resources are available in the folder. All the Purple Mash activities are already in your 'alerts'.
You will need to read or listen to the eBook 'The Messy Magpie'. There are two versions- the book version (see files below) or the video version (follow this link) http://youtu.be/qNjPDEBgpyw
- Complete the 'Suffix Activity'- writing the answers in your blue books (please watch the link on the top of the page as it will explain what a Suffix is).
- Answer the comprehension questions on 'The Messy Magpie'.
- Complete the 'Messy Magpie' writing task on Purple Mash- write sentences to describe the picture. Don't forget to save your work!
- Follow the 'Maths No Problem' Time Lesson 2 on Time and complete the activities in your blue book.
- Log onto Purple Mash and complete the recent task called 'Half Past Activity'. Don't forget to save your work!
- Log onto Purple Mash and complete the recent task 'Telling the Time Quiz'. This will quiz you on both half past and o'clock! Don't forget to save your work!
If you want to do more work, then feel free to use the packs that have been sent home with you.