Monday 20th April
Here are the tasks for this week. All the resources can be found at the bottom of this page and all the Purple Mash tasks are already in your 'Alerts'.
You will need to read or listen to the eBook ‘Stop Telling Fibs!’. There are two versions- the book version (see files below) or the video version (follow the link below)
- Answer the comprehension questions on ‘Stop Telling Fibs!’- writing your answers in your blue books.
- Follow the ‘Plurals and Singulars’ activity. This is quite long, so it might be a good idea to space it out over a few days! Write your answers in your blue books.
- Complete the iSpy activity on Purple Mash- write down as many words as you can see (a minimum of 12 words). Do not worry too much about spelling, as long as the phonics makes sense! For example; they can spell ‘chick’ like ‘chik’ as it still makes sense when it is sounded out! (Please complete this task on Purple Mash so I can see it and mark it!) Don’t forget to save your work!
- Follow the 'Maths No Problem' Money Lesson and complete the activities in your blue book. (You will need one coin of each for this, if possible)
- Log onto Purple Mash and complete the recent task called ‘Money up to 10-a’. Don't forget to save your work!
- Log onto Purple Mash and complete the recent task called ‘Money up to 20-a’. Don't forget to save your work!
Follow the link above to watch this video (you only need to focus on the parts up to 1 minute 25 seconds at the moment- but feel free to watch the whole thing) and create a piece of artwork on Purple Mash of what happened during the story of Pentecost! See the RE file below for some examples! Don’t forget to save your work!
If you want to do more work, then feel free to use the packs that have been sent home with you.
I have also created a folder at the side called ‘Additional Learning’ if you wish to do more work (this is entirely up to you).