In Year Admissions

If you have moved, you can apply to change school during the school year.

We call this an "in year admission".

You can also apply if you want your child to go to a different school.

 Our school handles our own in-year admissions and accepts applications for an in-year place directly. 

Please contact the school office for more information:

Telephone: 01727 822489