Meet Our Chaplaincy Team
Congratulations to our new faith leaders for the year:
Our Chaplaincy team ‘Faith Friends’ representatives were chosen after completing the initial application and interview process.
- Y1 Ola / Carter
- Y2 Tiago / Carolina
- Y3 Calvin / Karis / Ella
- Y4 Max / Ali
- Y5 Nancy / Dara
We aim to:
- Promote the Catholic character of our school.
- Encourage pupils to show their Catholic values in daily living.
- Develop good relationships within and beyond the school community.
- Support the liturgy, prayer and spiritual life of the school.
- Involve pupils to act positively and fundraise for charities.
- Maintain the Chaplaincy Team webpage and Prayer Station.
- Promote Saints’ Days.
- Provide a link with the parish and Chaplaincy Teams in other schools.
- Support our school with our Mission Statement.
Chaplaincy Team in the Community
The Chaplaincy Team have a Call To Action plan in which they serve our local, national and global community and neighbours in order to promote the Common Good for all.
Over the last two years the school has supported the following charities:
- Catholic Children’s Society
- Air Ambulance
- London Colney Foodbank
- Borehamwood Foodbank
- St Alban’s Women’s Refuge
This year we have also begun working more closely with the charity - Aid to the Church in need. The children have been working collaboratively with the charity to raise important funds for the children in Lebanon.