Information to support parents
For the Academic Year 17-18, we have introduced a new maths scheme, known as Maths No Problem. This curriculum incorporates teaching methods developed in Singapore which are based on established theorists. It encourages the use of resources, problem solving and group work so as to encourage pupils to master an understanding and love of maths. If you should have any queries, do not hesitate to contact us or click on the links below:
- Maths No Problem! - What is Maths Mastery?
- Maths No Problem! - What is Singapore Maths?
- Maths No Problem! - Bar Modelling
- Maths No Problem! - CPA Approach
- Maths No Problem! - Number Bonds
We have also added the following information in order to help parents support their children with their learning. This information can be accessed by clicking below.