Year 4 visit to Hatfield House
Set in and around the Old Palace at Hatfield, Living History gave our students the experience of being at Court 500 years ago...
During the day the children got to:
* Receive a general introduction to and history of the Old Palace.
* Meet Queen Katherine Parr.
* Meet Thomas Tallis a Gentleman of the Chapel Royal and one of the King's favourite musicians.
* Process into the King's presence in the Great Hall for an audience with His Majesty.
* Meet Erasmus the King's armourer.