Half-Term: 25th May 2018
Wishing you all a wonderful Half-Term.
Check out our Gallery and have a look at our Amazing Castles.
Half a fun week Year 1 and see you all for sports week.
Miss Craig & Mrs Woods & Mrs McIntyre
The week's homework, including spellings will be detailed on this page every Wednesday. Please note all homework should be submitted by the following Monday. All homework must be completed in the specified homework books unless you are requested to complete work elsewhere. Our spelling test will take place every Friday.
It is important to read with your child daily so that they maintain and improve their reading standard.
Homework is there to:
- Reinforce and consolidate classroom learning.
- Help children to develop independent learning skills.
- Provide opportunities for parents and children to enjoy the learning experience together.
- Inspire children to want to extend their own learning
Homework should not:
- Cause unnecessary stress or anxiety for the child or parent.
Please feel free to contact me if there are any issues.
Many thanks for your cooperation,
All homework will be attached below. Please find at the bottom of the page.