FABs is our Parent-Teacher Association and we run a number of events through the year to raise vital funds for the school. FABs funded the cost of the Pantos at Christmas and have also contributed significant donations towards two very exciting projects for St Bernadette’s School: our very own School Radio system and the development the School gardens, where with the help of the children and volunteers, we hope to grow our very own Veg.
We are currently looking for new parents to join the team and take up the reigns of organising events. Many of the parents presently involved have children who will be leaving in the near future. We really need new parents to get involved so all “our” children can benefit from the fund raising FABs provides. Getting involved really does not take a lot of time out of your day as we all support each other to put on the events. Please get in touch via the School Office if you would like to know more.
Events planned for 2017
- Race Night – 3rd March – Irish Club – Family event- more info to follow
- Children’s Film Night – 30th March – Straight after school
- Bingo Night – 21st April School Hall- Adults only event
- Children’s School Disco- 12th May
- Mufti Day – Bring a Bag of Sweets 12th May
- Mufti Day – Bring a Bottle 9th June
- Summer Vintage Day – 17th June – 12- 3pm
- End of Year Event – BBQ – Irish Club- Date to be confirmed.